|LCM Dimension||40.30（W）* 54.36（H） * 2.20(T)||mm|
|LCD Active Area||35.08 * 43.82||mm|
|Number Of Dots||176 * RGB * 220||pixel|
|LCD Type||a-Si TFT , Normally White,|
|Operating Temperature||-20℃~ 70℃|
|Storage Temperature||-30℃~ 80℃|
|Backlight Type||3 LEDs|
LCM PIN Definition
|6||IOVCC||I/O Power supply(1.8V/2.8/3.3V)|
|8||FMARK||Frame synchronization signal|
|9||CS||Chip select signal.|
|10||RS||Display data/command selection|
|11||WR||Write enable in MCU parallel interface.|
|12||RD||Read enable in 8080 MCU parallel interface. Low-active.|
|13||SPI_SDI||Serial data input.|
|14||SPI_SDO||Serial data output.Let it open if not use.|
|33||A||Power supply for backlight anode|
|34||K||Power supply for backlight cathode|
|35||K||Power supply for backlight cathode|
|36||K||Power supply for backlight cathode|
|38||IM0||Please see note 1|
|TFT gate on voltage||VGH||14||15||16||V|
|TFT gate off voltage||VGL||-11||-10||-9||V|
|TFT common electrode Voltage||Vcom||-2||–||0||V|
Typical Operation Conditions
|Analog Supply Voltage||VDD||2.65||2.80||3.3||V|
|Digital Supply Voltage||VDD||–||–||–||V|
|I/O Supply Voltage||IOVCC||1.65||1.8/2.8||3.3||V|
|Input High Voltage||VIH||0.7* VDD||–||VDD||V|
|Input Low Voltage||VIL||0||–||0.3* VDD||V|
|Output High Voltage||VOH||0.7* VDD||–||–||V|
|Output Low Voltage||VOL||–||–||0.3* VDD||V|
Backlight Circuit Characteristics
|Brightness of LCM||—||—||200||—||cd/m2|
Note : Color chromaticty is for LCD only.
Suggestions for using LCD modules
The display panel is made of glass and polarizer. As glass is fragile. It tends to become or chipped during handling especially on the edges. Please avoid dropping or jarring. Do not subject it to a mechanical shock by dropping it or impact.
If the display panel is damaged and the liquid crystal substance leaks out, be sure not to get any in your mouth. If the substance contacts your skin or clothes, wash it off using soap and water.
Do not apply excessive force to the display surface or the adjoining areas since this may cause the color tone to vary. Do not touch the display with bare hands. This will stain the display area and degraded insulation between terminals (some cosmetics are determined to the polarizer).
The polarizer covering the display surface of the LCD module is soft and easily scratched.Handle this polarizer carefully. Do not touch, push or rub the exposedpolarizers with anything harder than an HB pencil lead (glass, tweezers, etc.). Do not put or attach anything on the display area to avoid leaving marks on it. Condensation on the surface and contact with terminals due to cold will damage, stain or dirty the polarizer. After products are tested at low temperature they must be warmed up in a container before coming in to contact with room temperature air.
If the display surface becomes contaminated, breathe on the surface and gently wipe it with a soft dry cloth. If it is heavily contaminated, moisten cloth with one of the following solvents.
– Isopropyl alcohol
– Ethyl alcohol
Do not scrub hard to avoid damaging the display surface.
Solvents other than those above-mentioned may damage the polarizer. Especially, do not use the following.
– Aromatic solvents
Wipe off saliva or water drops immediately, contact with water over a long period of time may cause deformation or color fading. Avoid contact with oil and fats.7.7 Exercise care to minimize corrosion of the electrode. Corrosion of the electrodes is accelerated by water droplets, moisture condensation or a current flow in a high-humidity environment.
Install the LCD Module by using the mounting holes. When mounting the LCD module make sure it is free of twisting, warping and distortion. In particular, do not forcibly pull or bend the I O cable or the backlight cable.
Do not attempt to disassemble or process the LCD module.
NC terminal should be open. Do not connect anything.
If the logic circuit power is off, do not apply the input signals.
Electro-Static Discharge Control，Since this module uses a CMOS LSI, the same careful attention should be paid to electrostatic discharge as for an ordinary CMOS IC. To prevent destruction of the elements by static electricity, be careful to maintain an optimum work environment.
– Before removing LCM from its packing case or incorporating it into a set, be sure the module and your body have the same electric potential. Be sure to ground the body when handling the LCD modules.
– Tools required for assembling, such as soldering irons, must be properly grounded.Make certain the AC power source for the soldering iron does not leak. When using an electric screwdriver to attach LCM, the screwdriver should be of ground potentiality to minimize as much as possible any transmission ofelectromagnetic waves produced sparks coming from the commutator of the motor.
– To reduce the amount of static electricity generated, do not conduct assembling and other work under dry conditions. To reduce the generation of static electricity be careful that the air in the work is not too dry. A relative humidity of 50%-60% is recommended. As far as possible make the electric potential of your work clothes and that of the work bench the ground potential.
– The LCD module is coated with a film to protect the display surface. Exercise care when peeling off this protective film since static electricity may be generated.
Since LCM has been assembled and adjusted with a high degree of precision, avoid applying excessive shocks to the module or making any alterations or modifications to it.
– Do not alter, modify or change the shape of the tab on the metal frame.
– Do not make extra holes on the printed circuit board, modify its shape or change the positions of components to be attached.
– Do not damage or modify the pattern writing on the printed circuit board.
– Absolutely do not modify the zebra rubber strip (conductive rubber) or heat seal connector.
– Except for soldering the interface, do not make any alterations or modifications with a soldering iron.
– Do not drop, bend or twist the LCM.
Store in an ambient temperature of 23°C±5°C, and in a relative humidity of 55%±15%. Don’t exceed 12 months and expose to sunlight or fluorescent light.
Store in a clean environment, free from dust, active gas, and solvent.
LCM module is stored in warehouse，Store in antistatic container， There may be air bubbles between the protective film on the surface of polarizer and polarizer。 It can only be found under LED light， Before production，IQC should be inspected directly by LED light，If residual traces are found, alcohol should be used to wipe them。